East Coast Kawasaki
The club has earned itself R473.27. Please refer credit note M00110.
To: KZN ZX14 CLUB
East Coast Motorcycles would like to show our appreciation of your support and take this opportunity to offer the KZN ZX14 Club a rebate of 10% based upon purchases made by the KZN ZX14 members.
The intention is to assist the growth of the club and its members.
A COD CLUB Code will be opened in the name of ZX14 KZN Club. All purchases made from East Coast Motorcycles will attract a rebate of 10%. At the end of each month East Coast Motorcycles will process a credit note based upon the total purchases made by club members. This rebate will be for the ZX14 Club (KZN) to cover the administration costs and contribute to any other benefits for the club and its members.
Terms & Conditions:
· The rebate is applicable on purchases from our after sales departments i.e. Parts, Accessories and Workshop.
· The rebate will be applicable from R1-00
· This rebate will only apply to Club members and purchases for the ZX14 and cannot be extended to any other product.
· Each month East Coast Motorcycles will send you a statement of the monthly purchases and the rebate processed.
· It is the customer’s responsibility to quote the Customer Code when purchasing goods from East Coast Motorcycles.
· East Coast Motorcycles will not be held responsible for any rebate if the Customer code is not quoted.
· This rebate will be effective from 1st March 2011.
· This rebate programme will be reviewed every 6 months and we reserve the right to amend, change or withdraw the offer subject to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your support. East Coast Motorcycles look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with the KZN ZX14 Club. Please ensure that all the club members are made aware to quote the CLUB CODE Number 44 when purchasing from East Coast Motorcycles.
Cell:078 642 9251
Tel: 031 566 3024
Fax2email:086 625 5214
EAST COAST MOTORCYCLES (PTY) LTD
10 Meridian Drive.Umhlanga Ridge.4319
P.O.Box 25431 Gateway 4321
|Back||Back to top|